Small Government Agency ex ENAM loans
ENAM, the National Magistral Assistance Body, was the reference social security institution for state teachers. Entity that was suppressed and merged into the Government Agency starting from July 31, 2010. However, the Government Agency was also suppressed in 2012 and merged with Social Institute. This is therefore the Institute to which those who wish to apply for Enam Government Agency loans must turn.
Given that it has taken over all the relationships that in the past belonged to Government Agency and ENAM, Social Institute takes care not only of the pension provision of its members but also of providing welfare and credit services. These also include Enam Government Agency loans. Loans at subsidized conditions dedicated to teachers and teachers of the state sector.
Let’s see in detail what are the conditions and requirements of Enam loans, also known as small loans Management Master Service.
Who can get them
We begin to analyze the issue of Enam Government Agency loans by talking about the requirements to be met for access to credit. Funding can only be obtained by teachers and teachers enrolled in the Social Institute Ex Enam Management (Magisterial Assistance Management).
In order to access credit, the applicant must be in service and remain at least two years before he can retire. All former Enam members who meet the aforementioned requirements are therefore included in the beneficiaries’ audience.
Specifically, small Government Agency ex ENAM loans can be obtained by those who fall into the following categories.
- Teachers of preschools and primary schools employed on permanent contracts.
- School leaders from the role that in the past was that of teaching directors.
- Catholic religion teachers employed in kindergartens or primary schools and subject to the application of withholding tax ex Enam.
- Directors of administrative and general services coming from law n. 1213/1967 and subject to the application of withholding tax ex Enam.
Amounts and repayments of Government Agency loans for teachers
The amount that can be financed by the loan for ex-Enam teachers is defined on the basis of the amount of the monthly salary received by the teacher. It is not possible to obtain sums exceeding two months of salary in enjoyment at the time of the request.
For the purposes of calculating the amount that can be financed, the monthly salary including fixed and continuous allowances is considered. During the loan investigation phase, Social Institute checks the actual amount of the applicant’s monthly salary. Check that takes place by checking the salary slip.
The loan is repaid with an amortization plan in monthly installments. The loan lasts 24 months and the installments are deducted directly from the payee’s paycheck. The deduction of the installment takes place by the territorial accountants of the state. Body that also takes care of paying the installment to Social Institute.
As regards the interest rate, the Tan is fixed at 1.50%. Social Institute also retains a 1% share from the gross amount of the loan for the payment of administration costs and the guarantee fund.
Purpose of small loans
Finally, remember that the small Enam Government Agency loans are targeted products. In other words, the financing is granted by Social Institute only to meet specific expenses. The following are the purposes envisaged by Social Institute for the granting of loans for teachers and teachers.
- Birth or adoption of a child;
- marriage of the applicant or a child;
- death of a family member;
- serious illness of the applicant or family members;
- purchase of the house;
- mortgage in progress for the purchase of the first house;
- expenses for the extraordinary maintenance of the house;
- dental care of the applicant or a dependent family member;
- change of residence of the applicant;
- purchase of a car ;
- attendance of university courses by the applicant or his children;
- extraordinary events that do not fall within the aforementioned purposes.